Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spicy Pretzels

We went to a graduation party in May and had these AWESOME spicy pretzels. They are hot and delish and so easy to make.

Spicy Pretzels:

1/4 cup canola oil
1 package powdered ranch dressing
Cayenne pepper
Garlic salt (which I unfortunately did not have when I made these)
Pretzels-sticks or small twists

Preheat oven to 200 degrees.

Line a baking sheet with foil.
Spread out a layer of pretzels onto the foil-lined sheet covering every inch.
This is my fancy pretzel measuring system.
Pour pretzels from baking sheet into a large mixing bowl.
Add canola oil to pretzels, coating evenly.
With the dry ingredients, I like to do the sprinkle-and-shake method.
Sprinkle a bit of the powdered ranch dressing onto the pretzels and give it a good toss.
Continue in this way until all powder is used and the pretzels are evenly coated.
Repeat with the cayenne and garlic salt.
I did not give an exact measurement of the spices because you may want kinda spicy or super spicy. It's your call.

Pour pretzels back onto foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for 2 hours.
Stir every 30 minutes until done.

These will knock your socks off.
I'm making them this weekend.
I'm feeling spicy.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment